The Remutaka Conservation Trust is not government-funded and is not a division of the Department of Conservation. This means we do not have money coming in to us on a regular basis from any regular source. We fund ourselves entirely through grant applications, membership subscriptions, donations, bequests, and the goodwill and kindness of the community.
Your sponsorship or donations help us to continue to do the work we do.
There are different types of sponsorship available to suit different people, ranging from $50 to $200 or more.
We have a range of sponsorship types available.
- Help fund the constant requirement for bait for our traps. Without frequent fresh baiting, our 2,000+ traps would be ineffective.
- Help fund the purchase of the native trees and plants we need to continue our habitat restoration work.
- Help buy equipment we need to monitor the health of our native wildlife.
- Help purchase safety equipment needed to keep our volunteers
- Provide and set up a trap to keep stoats and rats away from our
precious kiwi and other native birds.
- Provide predator control for an entire year over the area needed to sustain a kiwi pair.
How to Donate
Please email email@example.com with your donation amount and
contact details. You will receive a receipt and we are a registered
charity (CC37211) for tax deductible claims.
Deposits can be made directly to Rimutaka Forest Park Charitable Trust 02 0544 0002549 00 (make sure that you also include your surname so that we can associate the payment with your donation)
Thank you for your interest!